Security window film is a thin but strong piece of transparent plastic, designed to adhere to the inside of your windows to create a stronger bond.
We all know if you hit a glass window with a baseball bat it will shatter. And it will leave a gaping hole in the window. Making it easy to blast out the remaining shards hanging from the windowsill. Security window film holds all the shards together. This helps avoid a fast-forced entry AND flying shards of glass.
Turning a 5 second forced entry situation into over a minute delay (or longer).
Every second in delay can mean the difference between getting loot or getting caught. So even a few seconds of delay is a significant deterrent!
The bottom line is: security window film makes your home much harder to enter. Thus, safer.
But home fortification doesn’t just mean protection against forced entry. There’s also another crucial reason to invest in security window film.
1 – Prevent Break-ins And Forced Entry
2 – Safety From Flying Shattered Glass Shards
Are you thinking about installing window security film on your home? IF so contact Us at 702-294-TINT(8468)
The window film used can reject up to 79% of the incoming solar energy, reducing you electric bills, and, with 99% ultraviolet rejection, fading of interiors will be reduced and furniture will last longer. a small investment to protect your big investments!
The interior of a home is valuable and needs to be protected. Window film filters out dangerous UV rays which protectsthe occupants, upholstery, carpet, fabrics, and artwork. The film should filter both UVA and UVB rays for optimal protection.
● Tough Invisible Protective Film For Glass Windows, Glass Doors & Glass Mirrors
● Wipe-clean coating allows quick removal of most graffiti paint attacks
● Superior Strength Film Prevents Damage from Razor Blade and Acid Attack
● Hassle Free & Quick-release adhesive for speedier film removal and replacement
● Innovative Technology for Completely Clean Removal with NO REMAINING RESIDUE
● Lets 90% of Visible Light Through
● Blocks 97% of UV Radiation
● Significant Fade Protection for furniture, carpet, draperies, wood, etc.
● Reduced fabric/Textile deterioration
● Increased peace of mind
● Increased safety for family and friends
● Accidental abrasion and product deterioration from nomal cleaning
● Hazy appearance typical with plastic-type materials
● Increased comfort
● Reduced HVAC equipment wear and tear/maintenance
● Increased fade resistance
● Lower overall energy cost
● Decrease demand for new power generating facilities.
● Decreased environmental emissions